[KERNEL][I9500] Perseus 7.1 (23/07)

MODs, développement et kernels pour Galaxy S4
Esprit Sith de la GalaxyEsprit Sith de la Galaxy

Messagede sebfar » 25 Mai 2013, 13:30

Avertissement :
Sachez que ni moi, ni aucun autre membre du forum ne pourra être tenu responsable en cas de problème sur votre téléphone. Le risque de problème est minime mais vous en assumez la totale responsabilité en installant ce Kernel.

Vérifiez votre modèle ! Paramètres > A propos du téléphone -> Numéro du modèle. Votre modèle doit être "GT-I9505". Si ce n'est pas le cas, cela ne marchera pas (et peux même aboutir à un brick) !

Contenu :

Perseus alpha7.1 (23/07):

Fixed A15 cores not being used with ondemand-sec.
Some experimental changes to memory QoS.

Perseus alpha7 (20/07):

Added anti-smearing functionality to the screen controls due to popular demand.

i950X devices have an issue with the AMOLED controller in which, if individial pixels get power-gated for true black, they occur a latency delay when getting powered on again, resulting in a visible smearing effect.

Acts on the black RGB channel filters of the mDNIe engine to elevate pure black to a deep grey. Acts as single control; it acts as a luminosity addend to all greyscale colours in 0.39% steps.

A value of 3 or 4 should be satisfactory to remove the smearing.

Added a cut-off point under /sys/class/misc/mdnie/black_increase_point after which the effect is not applied. I did not expose this in STweaks due to questionable usefulness.

Perseus alpha6.1 (15/07):

New notification LED controls:

Enable fading in/out. Includes ramp timings, detention time, and blink delay.
Any combination of the above are possible. A blink delay of zero will cause a constantly lighting LED.
Comes pre-configured with a "breathing" effect.
Brightness controls for low-light and bright environments.
Ability to change the stock ROM notification colour without additional apps from userspace.
The new controls also expose the hardware capabilities of the new Texas Instruments LED controller; the implementation is interesting in its own way.

Fixed a bug where setting policy max freq inside of the A7 frequency "hole" would cause a crash.

Perseus alpha5 (11/07):

A7 core overclocking up to 1500MHz. Configurable only via STweaks or /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/iks-cpufreq/CA7_max_freq.
Adjusted touch booster and other QoS locks to lower frequencies.
Disabled ZSwap until further notice due to random crashes and suspected battery drain.

Perseus alpha4 (04/07):
GPU overclocking and voltage control.

Controls to be found in STweaks or alternatively via /sys/devices/platform/pvrsrvkm.0/. There is no minimum frequency because userspace drivers are dynamically changing the min frequency depending on scenario. 267MHz is minimum for 2D work for better efficiency and race-to-idle as the whole GPU gets power gated during runtime. The 267MHz step is also special as it has its own separate fixed voltage (900mV), during 2D work, if the GPU never switches DVFS state, it will never change this voltage and undervolting will have no effect.

Before anybody asks why 480MHz is the default max clock, I've already discussed and explained it here.

Disabled GPU CPU QoS requests (CPU min locked at 600MHz virtual on => 480MHz GPU).

Updated ISP kernel drivers. Camera libraries should be updated to => MF3 versions. Here's a CWM for the reverse-fix.

Added ZSwap to the kernel with a VNSwap device, uses Snappy compression instead of LZO. Configurable via STweaks.

Added improved Android-style lowmemorykiller logic.

Various miscellaneous changes from updated sources can be viewed here.
Perseus alpha3.4 (24/06):

Sound control (part five):
New tuning for the speaker:
New frequencies are:
Band 1: 160Hz cutoff, +12dB gain
Band 2: 500Hz center, 1050Hz bandwidth, -9dB gain
Band 3: 2800Hz center, 2200Hz bandwidth, 4dB gain
Band 4: 7600Hz center, 4500Hz bandwidth, -10dB gain
Band 5: 20000Hz cutoff, 0 dB gain
Speaker tuning now applies a -3.5dB offset on the digital volume of the DAC as to compensate equalizer added volume and have generally equal volume to the default settings.
Added headphone mono mode.
Added speaker privacy mode. This avoids simultaneous output of audio through headphones and main speaker; the speaker forcefully remains disabled/idle (Includes alarms!) whenever there are headphones attached.
This should be the last version completely concentrating on bringing up the audio controls. Instead of just talking and tweeting about it; the kernel now includes and makes available the vast majority of the practical audio enhancing features exposable on the WM5102.
Among things that are left to be done, is to revisit dynamic range compression for audio recording and eventual saturation prevention for speaker and headphones (HP part already possible via sysfs), both which will take more time for calibrating.

Perseus alpha3.3 (22/06):

Sound control (part four):
Speaker equalizer and tuning. I did not expose the speaker equalizer settings via STweaks, but as always, they can be found under /sys/class/misc/wolfson_control/.
Speaker tuning: I configured this within my limits and within what the speaker is physically capable of, the frequency reponse has been altered as follows if you enable speaker tuning:
I'm happy with the settings but will consider inputs from other people. The tuned speaker frequency bands are:
Band 1: 160Hz cutoff
Band 2: 740Hz center, 1900Hz bandwidth
Band 3: 2800Hz center, 2200Hz bandwidth
Band 4: 5300Hz center, 4000Hz bandwidth
Band 5: 4000Hz cutoff
Equalizer frequency controls under /sys/class/misc/wolfson_control/eq_hp_freqs and /sys/class/misc/wolfson_control/eq_sp_freqs. This is for advanced users who want to configure the bands via WISCE.

Perseus alpha3.2 (21/06):

Sound control (part three):
Fixed deep sleep problem.
Introduced power management for equalizer and DRC.
Added dynamic range compression. For now configurables are only available via sysfs.

Perseus alpha3.1 (19/06):

Sound control (part two):
Fixed volume on notifications while on headphones. The headphones volume controls now affect only media playback, and keep the default system values for anything else (Notifications, calls, VOIP).
Hardware equalizer support. This is a 5-band on-chip digital equalizer. Controls are exposed in STweaks. Band frequency control will be implemented in the next iteration.

Perseus alpha3 (18/06):

Sound control (first iteration)
Includes volume controls for headphone, earpiece and speaker. I also have exposed the dock volumes but can't test that one since I don't have a dock.
System interface is the same as my controls on the S3/N2 kernels: /sys/class/misc/wolfson_control/

Perseus alpha2.1 (14/06):
Screen calibration for the master profile: Detailed Calibration Report. Credits go to Slimer777 for the good work.
I removed all non-essential screen controls from STweaks. Frankly, nobody seems to care or use them.
Reverted a change that caused random reboots for some people.

Perseus alpha2 (10/06):
CPUIdle patches to the menu governor to allow for higher residency times in deep C states.
Enabled multi-core aware scheduling.
Added ROW io scheduler and made as the default setting.
Read-ahead for internal and SD increased to 256kB respectively 1024kB.
mDNIe colour and effect controls:
The controls work now on two levels: First we have a master sequence that overrides any and all of Samsung's settings; currently this version is released with an eye-balled calibration based to my calibrated S3. However in the next minor version it will be updated with proper professional screen calibration.

The master sequence works as as the calibrated base; for people not wanting to bother further with any more controls, you simply enable this and you're done.

Second part is the register hook, it catches effect values and modifies them by applying delta values available as controls in STweaks and in /sys/class/misc/mdnie/hook_control/.

Leaving both these options will give you Samsung's default values.

The register hook, while used on Samsung's profiles, is not capable to alter effects which are not integrated in that screen profile's value sequence, the "Movie" profile for example lacks some effects present in the "Dynamic" profile. The same is valid when having different scenarios, the "Camera" scenario will use different effects in its base than the "UI" scenario. To fully explore all possible effects, use the Master profile as it integrates all effect values known.
Digital edge enhancement - An edge enhancement effect. What we previously called "sharpening". Divided in controls for radius, amount and threshold. Read the Wikipedia page for more information. More advanced controls found in the sysfs under the de_ prefix.
Chroma saturation control.
The SCR controls are colour channel filters working on the Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta, White, and Black channels.
Imagine the controls as manipulating the corners of the RGB cube:

(Credit to Wikipedia for the graphic)

By controlling the RGB coordinates of each corner/channel we can mould the cube into a different shape. At the same time the cube is projected onto a hexagon; the perimeter of the hexagon represents the colour hue, the radius of the hexagon from the middle represents chroma. We can use the chroma saturation controls to "push in" each corner of the cube, while moulding the corner's directions with the RGB controls. The RGB coordinates can be transformed into the HSL space space if needed, however I didn't include this function yet as I don't feel the need for it.

STweaks has controls for the RGBYCMW channels, the K (Black) channel I left out because it makes no sense in altering it, but can be found in the sysfs folder.
Additionally to the controls exposed to STweaks, there are several other effects and modifiers exposed in the sysfs interfaces. This also includes the gamma curve controls for levels 0-255 in steps of 16.
mDNIe digital brightness reduction:

You can now lower the brightness to basically nothing via this: it uses the mDNIe engine to digitally remove luminance from the RGB channel values, as opposed to reducing brightness via a proper backlight/display driver. The side effect of this is that you lose colour resolution somewhat, but is a practical and working method to reduce the too bright minimum values of our displays.

You have three configurables:
A reduction rate which you want to apply, this is the intensity of the darkening you want to achieve.
The take-over point; the backlight driver gets fed brightness values from 0-255 (In reality values below 20 have no effect). The take-over point is the point where the digital brightness reduction starts, on a reverse scale. The reduction is applied linearly from 0, (Full reduction taking place), to the take-over point (Zero reduction). The stock slider doesn't go below 20 in the interface, so practically the full reduction rate is never applied unless you use a third-party brightness controller app, just to keep that in mind, but in practice it doesn't matter.
Auto-brightness input-delta: This is needed because the stock framework is retarded in the values it forwards to the kernel, you can adjust this to avoid having brightness reduction when you don't want it on auto-brightness.

Somebody needs to edit config_autoBrightnessLevels, config_autoBrightnessLcdBacklightValues in framework-res.apk\res\values\arrays.xml to fix this.

Optionally, if you use a third-party app like Custom Auto Brightness which allows backlight values of down to 0, you can avoid this problem.
The register hook needs to be enabled to be able to use this function.

Perseus alpha1 (09/06):
This is a clean kernel glued together upon Samsung's last public branch of android-exynos-3.4 with sources provided by the OSRC releases. The OSRC release has been stripped clean of all non-i9500 related code and sourced, as much as possible through the original patches.
exFat working.
WFI residency down to 5 from 1000µS.
Wifi drivers modified to allow only unicast and mDNS traffic through, this should fix battery draining on dirty networks.
Variety of hotfix patches from upstream updated to their final forms.
NFS (in-kernel), CIFS, NTFS (as modules) supported.
Auto-rooting kernel.
Undervolting support.
Supports legacy applications via UV_mV_table interfaces such as SetCPU. Remember that frequencies lesser or equal 600MHz are on the A7 cores and are represented as half of their real speeds.
STweaks support and UV_uV_table interface: Displayed with their real frequencies and proper fine-grained voltage control support. The power-management IC on the i9500 supports voltage buck regulators in steps of 6250µV (6.25mV).
A special characteristic to keep in mind on this chip: Voltage is also temperature controlled, in a "cold" state the displayed voltages are applied. In warmer circumstances, 75mV is added to the values.

The colder a silicon IC is, the better are its electrical characteristics and it requires less voltage. This mechanism takes advantage of this physical trait to apply less voltages in cold states.
Overclocking support up to 2000MHz on the A15 cores.
Samsung cheats during benchmarks by enabling a thermal boost mode which raises the throttling temps by 10°C (90° -> 100°C). I disabled the permissions to this. Practical effects is things like Antutu will give lower scores. This is more realistic of actual performance and I will leave it as such. Benchmark freaks can enable the boost mode manually: /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/boost_mode .

Perseus alpha0.2 (23/05):
Intermediate release, just checking if nothing broke, revert to 0 otherwise and report what's wrong.
zRAM driver fixed and working.

Perseus alpha0 (10/05):
This is more of a pre-release since I don't want Wanam to have to wait for me to release his exFat version, so not big changes yet.
exFat working.
Wifi drivers modified to allow only unicast and mDNS traffic through, this should fix battery draining on dirty networks.
New Arizona (WM5102) platform drivers.
Removed unused touchscreen firmwares and some other tidbits.
Rootable kernel.

Procédure d'installation
- Téléchargez le fichier ici
- Démarrer en mode recovery
- Faite un wipe Dalvik cache et cache
- Installer le kernel avec la fonction Install zip
- Redémarrer le téléphone

Source Ici

Envoyé depuis mon GT-i9505 avec Tapatalk

OnePlus One : Cyanogenmod
Nexus 5 - OmniRom / PA Gapps
N'hésitez pas à nous suivre sur Twitter

Messagede sebfar » 10 Juin 2013, 19:52

Perseus alpha2 (10/06):
CPUIdle patches to the menu governor to allow for higher residency times in deep C states.
Enabled multi-core aware scheduling.
Added ROW io scheduler and made as the default setting.
Read-ahead for internal and SD increased to 256kB respectively 1024kB.
mDNIe colour and effect controls:
The controls work now on two levels: First we have a master sequence that overrides any and all of Samsung's settings; currently this version is released with an eye-balled calibration based to my calibrated S3. However in the next minor version it will be updated with proper professional screen calibration.

The master sequence works as as the calibrated base; for people not wanting to bother further with any more controls, you simply enable this and you're done.

Second part is the register hook, it catches effect values and modifies them by applying delta values available as controls in STweaks and in /sys/class/misc/mdnie/hook_control/.

Leaving both these options will give you Samsung's default values.

The register hook, while used on Samsung's profiles, is not capable to alter effects which are not integrated in that screen profile's value sequence, the "Movie" profile for example lacks some effects present in the "Dynamic" profile. The same is valid when having different scenarios, the "Camera" scenario will use different effects in its base than the "UI" scenario. To fully explore all possible effects, use the Master profile as it integrates all effect values known.
Digital edge enhancement - An edge enhancement effect. What we previously called "sharpening". Divided in controls for radius, amount and threshold. Read the Wikipedia page for more information. More advanced controls found in the sysfs under the de_ prefix.
Chroma saturation control.
The SCR controls are colour channel filters working on the Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta, White, and Black channels.
Imagine the controls as manipulating the corners of the RGB cube:

(Credit to Wikipedia for the graphic)

By controlling the RGB coordinates of each corner/channel we can mould the cube into a different shape. At the same time the cube is projected onto a hexagon; the perimeter of the hexagon represents the colour hue, the radius of the hexagon from the middle represents chroma. We can use the chroma saturation controls to "push in" each corner of the cube, while moulding the corner's directions with the RGB controls. The RGB coordinates can be transformed into the HSL space space if needed, however I didn't include this function yet as I don't feel the need for it.

STweaks has controls for the RGBYCMW channels, the K (Black) channel I left out because it makes no sense in altering it, but can be found in the sysfs folder.
Additionally to the controls exposed to STweaks, there are several other effects and modifiers exposed in the sysfs interfaces. This also includes the gamma curve controls for levels 0-255 in steps of 16.
mDNIe digital brightness reduction:

You can now lower the brightness to basically nothing via this: it uses the mDNIe engine to digitally remove luminance from the RGB channel values, as opposed to reducing brightness via a proper backlight/display driver. The side effect of this is that you lose colour resolution somewhat, but is a practical and working method to reduce the too bright minimum values of our displays.

You have three configurables:
A reduction rate which you want to apply, this is the intensity of the darkening you want to achieve.
The take-over point; the backlight driver gets fed brightness values from 0-255 (In reality values below 20 have no effect). The take-over point is the point where the digital brightness reduction starts, on a reverse scale. The reduction is applied linearly from 0, (Full reduction taking place), to the take-over point (Zero reduction). The stock slider doesn't go below 20 in the interface, so practically the full reduction rate is never applied unless you use a third-party brightness controller app, just to keep that in mind, but in practice it doesn't matter.
Auto-brightness input-delta: This is needed because the stock framework is retarded in the values it forwards to the kernel, you can adjust this to avoid having brightness reduction when you don't want it on auto-brightness.

Somebody needs to edit config_autoBrightnessLevels, config_autoBrightnessLcdBacklightValues in framework-res.apk\res\values\arrays.xml to fix this.

Optionally, if you use a third-party app like Custom Auto Brightness which allows backlight values of down to 0, you can avoid this problem.
The register hook needs to be enabled to be able to use this function.

Perseus alpha1 (09/06):
This is a clean kernel glued together upon Samsung's last public branch of android-exynos-3.4 with sources provided by the OSRC releases. The OSRC release has been stripped clean of all non-i9500 related code and sourced, as much as possible through the original patches.
exFat working.
WFI residency down to 5 from 1000µS.
Variety of hotfix patches from upstream updated to their final forms.
NFS (in-kernel), CIFS, NTFS (as modules) supported.
Auto-rooting kernel.
Undervolting support.
Supports legacy applications via UV_mV_table interfaces such as SetCPU. Remember that frequencies lesser or equal 600MHz are on the A7 cores and are represented as half of their real speeds.
STweaks support and UV_uV_table interface: Displayed with their real frequencies and proper fine-grained voltage control support. The power-management IC on the i9500 supports voltage buck regulators in steps of 6250µV (6.25mV).
A special characteristic to keep in mind on this chip: Voltage is also temperature controlled, in a "cold" state the displayed voltages are applied. In warmer circumstances, 75mV is added to the values.

The colder a silicon IC is, the better are its electrical characteristics and it requires less voltage. This mechanism takes advantage of this physical trait to apply less voltages in cold states.
Overclocking support up to 2000MHz on the A15 cores.
Samsung cheats during benchmarks by enabling a thermal boost mode which raises the throttling temps by 10°C (90° -> 100°C). I disabled the permissions to this. Practical effects is things like Antutu will give lower scores. This is more realistic of actual performance and I will leave it as such. Benchmark freaks can enable the boost mode manually: /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/boost_mode .

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9505 avec Tapatalk

Messagede sebfar » 14 Juin 2013, 17:02

Perseus alpha2.1 (14/06):
Screen calibration for the master profile: Detailed Calibration Report. Credits go to Slimer777 for the good work.
I removed all non-essential screen controls from STweaks. Frankly, nobody seems to care or use them.
Reverted a change that caused random reboots for some people.

Re: [KERNEL][I9500] Perseus 3 (18/06)

Messagede sebfar » 18 Juin 2013, 14:58

Perseus alpha3 (18/06):

Sound control (first iteration)
Includes volume controls for headphone, earpiece and speaker. I also have exposed the dock volumes but can't test that one since I don't have a dock.
System interface is the same as my controls on the S3/N2 kernels: /sys/class/misc/wolfson_control/

Re: [KERNEL][I9500] Perseus 3.2 (21/06)

Messagede sebfar » 21 Juin 2013, 21:13

Perseus alpha3.2 (21/06):

Sound control (part three):
Fixed deep sleep problem.
Introduced power management for equalizer and DRC.
Added dynamic range compression. For now configurables are only available via sysfs.

Perseus alpha3.1 (19/06):

Sound control (part two):
Fixed volume on notifications while on headphones. The headphones volume controls now affect only media playback, and keep the default system values for anything else (Notifications, calls, VOIP).
Hardware equalizer support. This is a 5-band on-chip digital equalizer. Controls are exposed in STweaks. Band frequency control will be implemented in the next iteration.

Re: [KERNEL][I9500] Perseus 3.4 (24/06)

Messagede sebfar » 24 Juin 2013, 07:16

Perseus alpha3.4 (24/06):

Sound control (part five):
New tuning for the speaker:
New frequencies are:
Band 1: 160Hz cutoff, +12dB gain
Band 2: 500Hz center, 1050Hz bandwidth, -9dB gain
Band 3: 2800Hz center, 2200Hz bandwidth, 4dB gain
Band 4: 7600Hz center, 4500Hz bandwidth, -10dB gain
Band 5: 20000Hz cutoff, 0 dB gain
Speaker tuning now applies a -3.5dB offset on the digital volume of the DAC as to compensate equalizer added volume and have generally equal volume to the default settings.
Added headphone mono mode.
Added speaker privacy mode. This avoids simultaneous output of audio through headphones and main speaker; the speaker forcefully remains disabled/idle (Includes alarms!) whenever there are headphones attached.
This should be the last version completely concentrating on bringing up the audio controls. Instead of just talking and tweeting about it; the kernel now includes and makes available the vast majority of the practical audio enhancing features exposable on the WM5102.
Among things that are left to be done, is to revisit dynamic range compression for audio recording and eventual saturation prevention for speaker and headphones (HP part already possible via sysfs), both which will take more time for calibrating.

Perseus alpha3.3 (22/06):

Sound control (part four):
Speaker equalizer and tuning. I did not expose the speaker equalizer settings via STweaks, but as always, they can be found under /sys/class/misc/wolfson_control/.
Speaker tuning: I configured this within my limits and within what the speaker is physically capable of, the frequency reponse has been altered as follows if you enable speaker tuning:
I'm happy with the settings but will consider inputs from other people. The tuned speaker frequency bands are:
Band 1: 160Hz cutoff
Band 2: 740Hz center, 1900Hz bandwidth
Band 3: 2800Hz center, 2200Hz bandwidth
Band 4: 5300Hz center, 4000Hz bandwidth
Band 5: 4000Hz cutoff
Equalizer frequency controls under /sys/class/misc/wolfson_control/eq_hp_freqs and /sys/class/misc/wolfson_control/eq_sp_freqs. This is for advanced users who want to configure the bands via WISCE.

Re: [KERNEL][I9500] Perseus 4 (04/07)

Messagede sebfar » 05 Juil 2013, 06:41

Perseus alpha4 (04/07):
GPU overclocking and voltage control.

Controls to be found in STweaks or alternatively via /sys/devices/platform/pvrsrvkm.0/. There is no minimum frequency because userspace drivers are dynamically changing the min frequency depending on scenario. 267MHz is minimum for 2D work for better efficiency and race-to-idle as the whole GPU gets power gated during runtime. The 267MHz step is also special as it has its own separate fixed voltage (900mV), during 2D work, if the GPU never switches DVFS state, it will never change this voltage and undervolting will have no effect.

Before anybody asks why 480MHz is the default max clock, I've already discussed and explained it here.

Disabled GPU CPU QoS requests (CPU min locked at 600MHz virtual on => 480MHz GPU).

Updated ISP kernel drivers. Camera libraries should be updated to => MF3 versions. Here's a CWM for the reverse-fix.

Added ZSwap to the kernel with a VNSwap device, uses Snappy compression instead of LZO. Configurable via STweaks.

Added improved Android-style lowmemorykiller logic.

Various miscellaneous changes from updated sources can be viewed here.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9505 en utilisant Tapatalk 4 Beta

Re: [KERNEL][I9500] Perseus 5 (11/07)

Messagede sebfar » 12 Juil 2013, 07:24

Perseus alpha5 (11/07):

A7 core overclocking up to 1500MHz. Configurable only via STweaks or /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/iks-cpufreq/CA7_max_freq.
Adjusted touch booster and other QoS locks to lower frequencies.
Disabled ZSwap until further notice due to random crashes and suspected battery drain.

Re: [KERNEL][I9500] Perseus 6.1 (15/07)

Messagede sebfar » 15 Juil 2013, 07:20

Perseus alpha6.1 (15/07):

New notification LED controls:

Enable fading in/out. Includes ramp timings, detention time, and blink delay.
Any combination of the above are possible. A blink delay of zero will cause a constantly lighting LED.
Comes pre-configured with a "breathing" effect.
Brightness controls for low-light and bright environments.
Ability to change the stock ROM notification colour without additional apps from userspace.
The new controls also expose the hardware capabilities of the new Texas Instruments LED controller; the implementation is interesting in its own way.

Fixed a bug where setting policy max freq inside of the A7 frequency "hole" would cause a crash.

Re: [KERNEL][I9500] Perseus 7 (20/07)

Messagede sebfar » 20 Juil 2013, 12:04

Perseus alpha7 (20/07):

Added anti-smearing functionality to the screen controls due to popular demand.

i950X devices have an issue with the AMOLED controller in which, if individial pixels get power-gated for true black, they occur a latency delay when getting powered on again, resulting in a visible smearing effect.

Acts on the black RGB channel filters of the mDNIe engine to elevate pure black to a deep grey. Acts as single control; it acts as a luminosity addend to all greyscale colours in 0.39% steps.

A value of 3 or 4 should be satisfactory to remove the smearing.

Added a cut-off point under /sys/class/misc/mdnie/black_increase_point after which the effect is not applied. I did not expose this in STweaks due to questionable usefulness.

Suivante

Retourner vers [GS4] MODs & Dév, Kernels

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vus
    Dernier message